I recently moved into an apartment and while it was warm outside, there were swarms of bees outside our doors. We thought that we got rid of them and their nests, but now that it seems that it is getting cold, they’re trying to move inside!! I have killed like, 20 today, and although they were just yellow jackets, now I’m starting to see similar bees, but much bigger!! I’m deathly afraid of bees, so I was wondering if there was anything that I could use to spray around my doors and windows to keep them out, or if there is a particular scent that they don’t like. I need help!!
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?