they prescribed him the epipen shots but what is the point in getting them if you have to come to the er as soon as you take it. i thought that this shot would keep you from having to go to the hospital. he doesn’t have a severe attack like not being able to breath or anything he just breaks out from head to toe and his lips went numb and stuff. which is why he went to the hospital but i don’t see the point in filling this prescription if he still has to go to the hospital afterwards neways. should i get it filled and why
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?