my daughter is nine years old…and a lot of kids in her school are more educated than she is with boys and such,,,Ive kept her as innocent as I could for as long as I can…but she is starting to get boy crazy and I know she is learning a lot at school…I dont think its like about the birds and the bees…I think its more just like what boys have that girls dont…but my husband and I are worried cause I know kids are different today then they were 10, 15 , 20 years ago….now keep in mind that my daughter is mature for her age….but when do you sit a child down and have the birds and the bees talk?
what age? or how mature mentally should they be??
thanks for all the answers..will be a great help!
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?