Ok my cats have worms, at first it was just the new kitten and I went to the vet and got a treatment that was topical and they said it would give 3 months of protection. Anyway what I saw was these little dried up rice like things so they said tape worm. I said ok, but now that they have it agains I’m actually seeing the worms and they are small, about a quarter to a half inch, round and their own little wormselves– the don’t look like segmented tape worms and there are sometimes 1 to 2 dozen in the stool, and sometimes there are absolutely none in the stool. I’ve tried to look it up online because I can’t afford a vet visit and I’m stumped. Is this just tape worm? It seems to short to bee round worm… I’m still looking for a vet around my new place that will give a consult and either bill later or give a good discount.
The reason I didn’t treat the other cat was my vet before told me -not- to treat her if she didn’t show signs of having worms (this was after she told me it was tape worm). That vet gave me payment plan options but I have yet to find one in my new area that will give me payment plan options even when I explain the situation… They say payment must be upfront no exceptions…
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?