I recently heard from a co-worker that the global population of bees has decreased by a whopping 40% in recent years. That there is a connection between the bee decrease and cellphone towers, something about it disorients the bees or makes them dizzy or something. Furthermore that Einstein forcasted that if the bee population were to become extinct that a mere four years later mankind would die off because we need bees to pollinate plantlife. To me this is very alarming. So my question is: Is that true?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?