The last two days I’ve noticed bees dying around my house, even in my house, dying. Yesterday, when I went out to my mailbox I looked down to the ground and was shocked to see hundreds and hundreds of dead bees. They pretty much covered the floor. Some were still alive, among the dead ones, stuggling. I looked around for a beehive but didn’t find one. Now I’m wondering, could it be a natural phenomenan, or did some idiot spray chemicals on my property.
Any input? Have you experienced the same?
- What are some good names for a white or tan female Poodle?
- I have a problem with what seems like tons of moles they are destroying my yard and eating my garden. HELP!?
- can someone give me a detailed summary of this book?
- Bee honest…. Is honey bee puke… or something from the other end?
- How to start a Bloodworm colony?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?