So I remember back then about reading about bees dissapearing and it was being on the news etc… I live in HI and the news was talking about how local crops just dissapearing out of noowhere. Then later on, it was happening around other countries too. Then after that, Ive heard it was some type of bug that were killing the bees. But scientist couldnt find out how to stop them. Why is it now that it seems like noone is shocked. Just bees right? But I thought about it, and dont most like fruits etc… need bees to grow whatever…? In school they never talk about it on how important it is. So then later, I went online, and seen that quote from Eistein “”If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left.” Seems weird on how the bees just happened to dissapear and how Eistein predicted about it. All honeybees are gone now in 2008. I realised, to his quote, that 4 years left would mean 2012. I Searched 2012 and all these predictions from M
Mayans, and all these other predictors etc… There’s a lot of predictions leading to 2012. Even the bible code says something about the world having a rapture etc in 2012. Doesnt it seem kinda weird? How all these people and cultures in history kinda lead into each other and how they predict something great in 2012? So yeah. What do you think…?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?
- Is East New York really that bad? (Please Help!!!)?
- Need a beekeeper close to Muskogee Ok?
- If all the bees were killed, how would we produce more bibles?