I planted some lavender last year for landscaping purposes, this year its grown like mad, so I'd like to try and havest some for various recipes. BUT, the lavender is very popular with bees. There are TONS of various bumble and honey bees buzzing all over the lavender. I am petrified of Bees. Is there a good way to "scare" off the insects and bees, so I can harvest without having buzzing things flying around?
I don't want to use pesticides, as the lavender is lovely and ready to cut already. I just want them "gone" while i'm busy. They're more than welcome to the leftovers.
- What are some good names for a white or tan female Poodle?
- I have a problem with what seems like tons of moles they are destroying my yard and eating my garden. HELP!?
- can someone give me a detailed summary of this book?
- Bee honest…. Is honey bee puke… or something from the other end?
- How to start a Bloodworm colony?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?