The peaches on my tree are already half the size of golf balls and the bugs are already after them. What can I spray on them to rid them of this problem that want harm the honey bees or myself when they are ready to eat. and how often should I spray them between now and harvest ?
Well I havent seen the little citters yet, but I have seen were the holes are at from where the juse runs out and jells up.
Lar I got an old friend That as a masters degree in this stuff but I lost touch with him. But I seem to remember him saying something about malathion. you just brought that back to me. thanks.
Labgrrl. What ever kind of bug it is doesn't seem to hurt my 2 trees. I have this problem every year but not this early and not this bad. but I will check out this site you gave me. Thinks
Well Hope I got mocking birds so I don't have to worry about birds or any other two or four legged critter getting at my peaches. They keep em run off and don't start eating on them till their ripe. By then I figure they done earned the right to eat a few of em.
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?
- Is East New York really that bad? (Please Help!!!)?
- Need a beekeeper close to Muskogee Ok?
- If all the bees were killed, how would we produce more bibles?