Ive been having bad abdominal pains for about 3 or 4 months now, it started off as a dull pain and then woke me up one night with this horrid shooting pain just above my bellybutton and to the left, i went to the doctors and got put though a nasty array of tests from an endoscopy to the usual ultrasound scan, i also had a blood test which showed my white blood cells were low, which is to be expected considering i’m ill im guessing.
the pains have carried on, getting worse some days and better the next. it’s still constantly there but it can change from shooting stabbing pains to and dull ache. i’ve been treated of IBS it didnt work, muscle cramps and that didnt work and ive been tested for gallstones and it wasnt them. Im starting to get fed up now between being passed from every doctor in the area and the pain the worse thing is they all seem to be doing one thing and forgetting to carry it on. i changed my diet in an attempt to make it better but it doesnt. Ive now found that everytime i have a pain i can pin point it and there is a lump, they are hard lumps and they are not visible. I need help the doctors keep saying the same things and claiming they are stumped which im sure they are not. im tempted to just go to A&E ive known serveral drama queens that have had full scans within 2-3 days but im not sure if its really an emergency. any help would be lovely, suggestions, comments anything.
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?