“Ding!” My cell rang again. I looked at the display screen and it was Jayan calling again. I guess she never finished telling me about her adventure today.
“Hey, Kassie, I have one more thing to say before I hang up again.” Jayan said.
“What?” I asked.
“Um… do you still like… uh… Nick?” She questioned me.
“Hm… uh… I think so…” I replied.
“Ok,” She said.
Within a millisecond she hung up. I expected that. Like when was there a time where Jayan didn’t hang up after asking me a personal question?
I went back in the living room. I had to get ready to go to a classical music concert tonight with my parents. I could not afford to think about anything that would ruin my mood. I mean, what was it to me that my best friend told my former crush that I used to like him right in front of my current crush.
“Let’s go! We can’t be late for this!” Mom said.
“Ok, I’m ready!” I said.
We got in the car and started to drive to the city. The concert was at Carnegie Hall in Manhattan. Usually it takes only less than thirty minutes to arrive, but I guess today is a special day. We were stuck on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway for forty-five minutes until my cell rang.
“Hello.” I answered.
“Hey, are you there yet?” Jayan asked.
“No, not yet,” I said.
“Ok… do you believe the video I showed you before that Kevin bought me a smoothie?” Jayan asked, with a bit of annoyance in her voice.
Oh yeah, she just reminded me about that video. The video where Jayan recorded Kevin (he’s the former crush) talking to her, saying, ‘I’ll buy you a smoothie’. I bet she just recorded that so she can make me jealous. What kind of friend is she? Also, one time, she recorded Nick folding a piece of paper (reason is he wants to see how small he can fold a piece of paper) and then she had the paper in her hand and asked me if I wanted to keep it. I said yes, she was like wait… let me see… ok, you can have it. Turns out I never got to keep it.
“Yes, I said, I believe you.” I said.
“Ok, you sure?” She asked. “…just making sure.”
“Yes! I am sure!” I exclaimed. “I got to go now.”
“Bye.” Jayan said.
Oh my god. Jayan is just so annoying.
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?
- Is East New York really that bad? (Please Help!!!)?
- Need a beekeeper close to Muskogee Ok?
- If all the bees were killed, how would we produce more bibles?
- How are prepackaged raw diets for dogs preserved?
- Another law? If told 2nd like unto 1st? Didn’t another law make Paul feel “wretched” due to “concupiscence”?
- help with girls in talking, approaching, starting a convo?
- EWWWWWW there was this bee flying around and it was so gross looking!!!!!!!?