My husband and I have been working hard to bring our marriage back into focus where it should be. He had an affair, more so an emotional online and then the calling, I dont think it ever got to the physical aspects. He said he was sorry, he didn’t and doesn’t want to leave. He says he loves me and our family. We had been doing some counseling for us and some counseling for each of us and how we feel. We still mostly are doing the each of us. We have come a long way and its been tough at times. He told this girl finally to stop calling, it took a while but he finally did. He told her that he needed to concentrate on us and her calls were causing problems. She said okay but she was worried about losing the friendship. It’s only been 3 weeks and she apparently called his cell phone twice just this week, he called her back but got her voicemail. He told me about it. He didn’t want me to be upset and didn’t want me to worry. The thing before is that this girl is a drama queen, there is always something terrible going on with her, which it isnt but she makes seem so dramatic. I think she has a roller coaster personality and tries to get people to feel sorry for her is why she doesn’t have many friends. I don’t want her drawing my husband back into her soap opera life again, I dont want her drawing this whole family back into it, there are others lives involved and she doesn’t see that. I will talk to my counselor but what would you do? When you truly love someone I think sometimes forgiveness comes alot easier than forgetting, especially when I got this little reminder.
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?