I have a supervisor that has expressed to HR in front of me that she does not like me on a personal level but i do my job very well. Also, she supervises 2 employees (includes me) and has went through 5 employees (another position besides mine, I have been there for 4 years) in the 3 years she has been an Office Supervisor. She sleeps on the job, does her nails, takes 3 hours lunches, makes fun of her ex-employees by calling them very foul names, on cell phone constantly, misses work (sick) on a monthly basis and has myself and my co-worker do most of her work. My NEW co-worker was informed by our supervisor that i am a drama queen and to stay away from me. Everyone including other department supervisors would rather go to me for any department problems than her and that she fails to followup on any requests. HR has informed me that she is very jealous of me and has separated us in different offices. What rights do I have anymore especially when HR informs me in exact words, “She has a personal Vendetta Against You” and that I have not done anything wrong. The way it looks I either take it, or find another job. Any advice or any rights that I might have????
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?
- Please read and rate?
- How to phrase keywords for seo if i contain one word many times?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?