1. I would start looking for really corrupt people all over the world (usually these people have enough power to ruin everybody else’s life and still be unaccountable for their actions, but corruption can be found everywhere),
2. then i’ll move to repeat serious crime offenders (those who have no problem killing, raping,…etc repeatedly, so they’re hardened criminals and I don’t care if they killed or just raped an 11 year old boy, it’s almost the same to me, they just like to make others suffer),
3. then i’ll move on to fanatics and extremists of ALL faiths, ideologies…whatever and yes you also have fanatic non-believers in there as well (as ironic as it is, atheists can be very pushy and intolerant about their beliefs…or lack thereof so that goes against my tolerant better world) the fanatics and gurus are usually charismatic enough and attract a lot of naive idiots, i don’t want them.
4. then i’d get rid of those who are too selfish too change their ways despite the fact that they’ve been informed and warned. the planet earth is being destroyed and i would want there to be rules about not wasting or polluting and stuff like that, those who repeatedly offend and are unable to learn what sharing is all about would be gone, they’re a danger to society. (i’m sure a lot of them would be like, it’s not like this little extra thing i’m doing is going to ruin our drinking water or kill all the bees, but just imagine 7 billion people thinking just like that, and you get what we have now)
5. if i still don’t have 1 billion people here, i’d then go for the mentally diseased: you know…like tanning mom, real life barbie girl, and that girl ‘with the tiniest waist’, you know her, she wore a ridiculously and disgustingly tiny corset 24/7 for so long that her back muscles no longer hold her so basically her organs would collapse if she removes that corset. that kind of people. the dangerously insane sane people. ESPECIALLY if they still don’t have kids, i wouldn’t want them to pass their ‘mental illnesses’ on, you know….vain useless creatures all of them
6. last but not least: war loving people. the kind that itch to declare war on anything that moves. you all know them and i’m sure a lot of you may read this. those who glorify war and revel in violence, have no place in a better world. as a matter of fact i would start with those who make war their business. you put arm dealers and mercenaries out of business and you’d be amazed how much less pressure to go to war you will have. the war lobbies would lose their support.
and we might finally get a shot at peace. you know ‘world peace’, that thing those hypocrites keep saying it’s their dearest wish at beauty pageants?
once that’s done, the US of A would finally put more money in EDUCATION and HEALTH instead of WAR AND ‘SECURITY’…yeah right
NOW what about you? who is most undeserving of life?