Seriously folks, go anywhere. Even here, you’ll find some people who know how to spell and where to put a period but usually it’s full of abbreviations and LOL’s… What’s happened to the language?
Our language is imbued with so many words, and we use cliches over and over again. The tongue is dying from lack of use!
So, My question is why is there no further effort towards learning words? I’m 14, I’m a Spelling Bee champion, and a Vocabulary Bee Winner. I look around at all the kids at my school, some are barely literate. Our “Vocabulary Quizzes” aren’t true vocabulary, they only ask you for one definition.
I’m dying for an answer here, I’m labeled a nerd just because I can use proper English. I’m an outcast from the “Cool Kids” Because I’m smart… Why is that? What’s happened to education?!?!?!?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?