Zyrtec specificallyly (cetirizine). From what I gather from the zyrtec website, wikipedia, and the U.S. National Library of Medicine wed site, they only say avoid drinking alcohol because both alcohol and cetirizine can potentially result in drowsiness. Zyrtec has never made me drowsy and moderate amounts of alcohol very rarely do, so I will drink while on Zyrtec. My friend won’t take allergy medication when we drink at a house with cats, and his allergies usually spoil his night. He doesn’t get drowsy on either zyrtec or while drinking either. This is what he said when i tried to explain he didn’t need to worry about side affects he had never experienced. “antihistimines affect your respitory system and alcohol affects antihistimines. the doctors on that show the doctors said not to. that all the proof i need.” He seems to think if he takes zyrtec and has a couple drinks he’s going to stop breathing.
- I want to get a pet rat but I am still not sure. Help me ?
- What are some rad 80′s songs-hits.?
- What are some good names for a white or tan female Poodle?
- I have a problem with what seems like tons of moles they are destroying my yard and eating my garden. HELP!?
- can someone give me a detailed summary of this book?
- Bee honest…. Is honey bee puke… or something from the other end?
- How to start a Bloodworm colony?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?