Seriously folks, go anywhere. Even here, you’ll find some people who know how to spell and where to put a period but usually it’s full of abbreviations and LOL’s… What’s happened to the language?
Our language is imbued with so many words, and we use cliches over and over again. The tongue is dying from lack of use!
So, My question is why is there no further effort towards learning words? I’m 14, I’m a Spelling Bee champion, and a Vocabulary Bee Winner. I look around at all the kids at my school, some are barely literate. Our “Vocabulary Quizzes” aren’t true vocabulary, they only ask you for one definition.
I’m dying for an answer here, I’m labeled a nerd just because I can use proper English. I’m an outcast from the “Cool Kids” Because I’m smart… Why is that? What’s happened to education?!?!?!?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?
- Please read and rate?
- How to phrase keywords for seo if i contain one word many times?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?