I was outside on my back porch typing something and out of nowhere I hear bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I turned around and saw it was a bee and it was big. I don’t have to type outside I will just do it inside, but that’s not my problem. My problem is after I’m done typing I will play basketball and my hoop is on the porch and I can’t move it. And I can’t just not make noise so they won’t feel threatened because I am trying to dunk so I will have to jump harder than any of the other shots and if I do make a dunk the rim will make a big noise. One more thing would it be better to kill that one bee and take the risk of there being a bee hive ( We never had bee hives we only had some few small bees just pollinating) AND GETTING STUNG BY A WHOLE HIVE or just leave it alone and see if it/they feel threatened by the noise?
- what is “black” enough?
- Does anyone know any geography bee questions?
- Breaker Morant’s death?
- help flea problem!!!!?
- How do I overcome my phobia of bees/wasps?
- Can you please read my poem?
- what is important to you?
- what were charles darwin’s key theories?
- PRANKS AND PAYBACK BABY?
- What type of Republic government does Guyana have?