My son has one of those med size blow up pools and many bees are always there on the groung just outside the pool I assume to drink spilt water. There are always about 5 to 10 right where he has to step to get in and out. My son has got stung twice from stepping on them in the last 5 days! He is special need and it is very hard to keep him entertained during the day but he loves his pool. It is killing me keeping him in because I do not know how to keep them away! I can not afford to buy any sprays or special chemicals and Though I do not have any animals I live in an area with lots of horses and animals. Please! there has to be away to keep them away from his pool. all I have is grass no flowers or plants to attract them just the pool. PLEASE HELP
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?