Some of my friends say there are key phrases that will turn on the waterworks if i’m going to write a tragic story, or key phrases that will make one hold his breath as he turn the pages. is this true? where can i find them and learn them online?
i really tried, but is unsuccessful when it comes to creating the right atmosphere (sad, happy, suspense, anger, conflict) that will influence my readers too! Please, please, please help!!!!
- What are some good names for a white or tan female Poodle?
- I have a problem with what seems like tons of moles they are destroying my yard and eating my garden. HELP!?
- can someone give me a detailed summary of this book?
- Bee honest…. Is honey bee puke… or something from the other end?
- How to start a Bloodworm colony?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?