My yard is literally swarming with yellow jackets. They seem to be concentrating on the trees directly off my front porch so I sprayed the trees with an insecticide to try to kill them and the aphids (I found out) they were feeding on. It didn’t seem to faze them at all. They are still in the trees and all over my lawn buzzing around. My dogs get stung every day and I can’t bring my family over because there are people allergic and there are just too many bees. I’ve come down to hunting them down and hand spraying them with pyrethrin/ortho max bug be gone to try to kill them. They fly off…!! I also have 6 yellowjacket traps out that continue to catch them but it doesn’t seem to be making a difference. I’ve also sprayed and killed NUMEROUS nests on my house and in my carport.
What the heck is going on here? How can I get a handle on these things? I don’t see any more nests to treat either in the ground or hanging, I don’t know what to do..! Should I just call an exterminator? What more would he be able to do? I can’t even go outside anymore, please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
I just had a pest control guy leave my house saying for $200 he will put up “bait stations” since I don’t know where the nest is…should help bring the numbers down. I looked online and you can actually buy and/or make them yourself. Think I’m going to give that a try.
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?
- Please read and rate?
- How to phrase keywords for seo if i contain one word many times?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?