I am intrigued with the life of Marie Antoinette and I’ve walked Versailles imagining that I was retracing her footsteps. I’ve visited her cell in Paris and in the Place de Concorde trying to imagine the guillotine, the crowds, and the smell of blood. Was she a traitorous queen or a martyred wife and mother?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?