Well all through middle school I got pimples on my forehead every once in a while but now Im in high school and I’m breaking out EVERYWHERE. All over my forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, sides of my face, literally everywhere and it is horrible! And they are easily noticed because I have very fair skin! I cover most of it up with makeup but it is still painful and embarrassing! I wash my face 2-3 times a day, and it gets pretty oily in my T zones by the end of the day. Ive tried a lot of acne products and after using proactive which pretty much burned my skin into a flaky mess, Ive been using more natural products, right now Im using the Burts Bees creamy cleanser, and the apricot pore scrub and Aveeno Ultra Calming lotion. But nothing seems to be working:( I want clear skin SO bad! Im tired of looking like I have a horrible skin disease or something! How can I get rid of this! And how do I prevent acne scarring? thanks.
- can someone give me a detailed summary of this book?
- Bee honest…. Is honey bee puke… or something from the other end?
- How to start a Bloodworm colony?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?