Hi, I just got my first Green Severum. When I found it at a newly opened fish store I thought it was so beautiful and havent seen a fish like it. It is at 8 inches long and I love it. Its so sweet. I’ve done alot of internet research about them to educate myself. But I am not seeing any colored like mine. It’s more of a grey color with no trace of green on it and no design on its head. It doesent have red on its eyes or anywhere. It only has one full dark black stripe by its tail and a few broken up pieces of another stripe after that. I read something that the more they fade/less stripes the older it is? Its bottom fin is like an orange/yellow. Its bottom and top fin are the same length as the tip of its tail so is it male? It seems to show very faint stripes when it seems aggitated near other fish like they are coming back but it emidiately goes back to its more bland grey color. Its it scared/stressed/needsbetter diet then what it was getting? And what do you think about it being in my 55 gallon with a BO peacock, bumble bee, electric yellow, electric blue cichlids. Totaling 5 fish. They are only about 4 inches right now but I know they will get bigger like the severum. I could part with one if I had to. Anyway if you could help me with any of these questions I would be greatfull. Thanks
Ok I finally got a picture of it
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?
- Is East New York really that bad? (Please Help!!!)?
- Need a beekeeper close to Muskogee Ok?
- If all the bees were killed, how would we produce more bibles?