is heading furthur and furthur into North America . This genetic pest is killing all the native Honeybees and must be stopped.. There can be as many as 80 colonys per sq km..They are even killing family pets like dogs in unprovoked attacks …They are very dangerous..
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?