I am intrigued with the life of Marie Antoinette and I’ve walked Versailles imagining that I was retracing her footsteps. I’ve visited her cell in Paris and in the Place de Concorde trying to imagine the guillotine, the crowds, and the smell of blood. Was she a traitorous queen or a martyred wife and mother?
- what is “black” enough?
- Does anyone know any geography bee questions?
- Breaker Morant’s death?
- help flea problem!!!!?
- How do I overcome my phobia of bees/wasps?
- Can you please read my poem?
- what is important to you?
- what were charles darwin’s key theories?
- PRANKS AND PAYBACK BABY?
- What type of Republic government does Guyana have?