about 6 months to a year ago, there was a major scare on disappearing bees. many people credited it to increasing wi fi signals, but others came out and said that this effect is common every 20 years or so and we are right on schedule for it to happen again, and that they always make a comeback afterward. it has now been sometime, so the question i have is does anyone know if they have started to make a comeback, or is it still a threat that we need to be researching?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?