The name I’m looking for isn’t parasite. I lost the note I wrote to myself with the name on it. This is the name for all bugs that are parasitic. They usually lay eggs on hosts so those eggs can hatch and the young can feed on the host body. There was an article about flies that did this to bees and it mentioned the name I’m looking for, but I cant find the exact one that tells it. I read many articles about this same story but cant find it anywhere. The name isn’t of one species of fly or wasp but describes all bugs who do these similar things in a parasitic fashion. Please help. Thanks
@Dakota No Parasite isn’t in the name at all.
@Priscilla P No sry not looking for the names of other creatures.
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?