I just bought this cream 2 months ago and stored it in my bathroom. Lately it has started to change its smell…and I knew that it was spoiling. Then a few days ago it turned greyish and a white cottony mold was growing from it. So I tossed it ofcourse. But I was pissed off that I paid so much money for that face cream and now it went rotten. No where on the packaging does it say that it must be stored in the fridge. Has this ever happened to any of your natural skin care products? If so, how do you make it last longer without spoiling? Is keeping it in the fridge (and having to run back and forth to use it in the morning) well worth it?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?