I have naturally really oily hair. I shower every morning and dry it with a blow dryer, but when I get home from school it’s already really greasy. I use Burt’s Bees shampoo and I rinse my hair with cold water before I get out of the shower because I’ve heard that helps. Is there any other things I can do to keep my hair from being so greasy?
Also, I rarely ever touch it.
And I’ve tried baby powder, and it does nothing but make it look worse even though I have blonde hair.
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?
- Please read and rate?
- How to phrase keywords for seo if i contain one word many times?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?