I’ve been with my girl for @ 3 years, lived together for over 1 1/2 years. I’m 29, she’s 25, we’ve had ups and downs, but for the most part, everything’s been great up until a month ago. I noticed our cell phone bill was higher than usual, checked it out, and discovered she had been talking/emailing this guy she met on a website for a few weeks. (He lives on the other side of the country.)Thier convo’s started off as her talking to him about me, some issues we’ve had, he consoled her for a bit, and then played the “I’d treat you like a queen” routine. Took advantage of the situation. He’s married, has two kids, and keeps telling my g/f he’s going to get a divorce, and that he wants to be with her, and that he loves her. She’s buying all of this bs. Now she’s staying at a friends so she can “sort out her head”. She calls/texts all the time, we still sleep together, we still have a great time. She says she loves me and doesn’t want to lose me. Do I move on? Do I tell the wife? Do I wait?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?