I just bought this cream 2 months ago and stored it in my bathroom. Lately it has started to change its smell…and I knew that it was spoiling. Then a few days ago it turned greyish and a white cottony mold was growing from it. So I tossed it ofcourse. But I was pissed off that I paid so much money for that face cream and now it went rotten. No where on the packaging does it say that it must be stored in the fridge. Has this ever happened to any of your natural skin care products? If so, how do you make it last longer without spoiling? Is keeping it in the fridge (and having to run back and forth to use it in the morning) well worth it?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?