So my betta is royal blue color, but lately about 5 of his scales has gotten all white and it looks like it has a hole in that area. I have treated for fungus, bacterial infections and protozoan parasites but nothing seems to work. It doesn’t look much like a popular disease. My betta is in a 4 gal aquarium with a filter, an air pump and heater. I have been changing the water more often lately because of this, about a week ago it got a severe fin rot but now it seems to be regeneration. The water seems perfectly fine, but very often a slimy white thing appears in the tank mainly in the heater. Any1 knows what could this be? I’ve been with my betta 1 and a half year now and I really would like to bee with it longer so please give me a hand here. I took some gravel and water from his previous tank and also a live plant and put it on the new tank, set it up and waited for about a week before adding my betta in there, that was to cycle the tank. My betta behavior is perfectly normal, he swims around, eats like a pig, acts friendly. It’s not like he has cottony white patches like fungus btw, the scales turn white and fall, so it leaves a hole. Help me if you think you can.
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?