A swarm of bees have made their home in a restaurant’s wall. From what I gather, they plan on having it removed “for safety reasons”. If the colony is removed, will it be destroyed? If so, is there an alternative? I have had some experience with bees in the past, and seem to recall a guy who could remove swarms from buildings without destroying them. Honey bees have had it rough lately with an influx of diseases and parasites…the lack of respect they receive form the public is appalling, without the pollination of the honey bee agriculture would be in real trouble!
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?