We grew seedless sunflowers in our flower bed but these little bee things are eating the centers out of the flowers. Anyone know of a really good repellent that will keep them away? After watching the flowers grow, we’d hate to see them die!
They are eating the the little sprout things out of the center of the flower
- what is “black” enough?
- Does anyone know any geography bee questions?
- Breaker Morant’s death?
- help flea problem!!!!?
- How do I overcome my phobia of bees/wasps?
- Can you please read my poem?
- what is important to you?
- what were charles darwin’s key theories?
- PRANKS AND PAYBACK BABY?
- What type of Republic government does Guyana have?