Is the considered a desirable cadence? e.g. In C major you have the V chord concluding a phrase and then a major VI chord beginning the second phrase? this chord might perhaps be followed by a VII, and then before ya kno it ur in the key center of E flat major. How does this work theoretically? Thanks for any responses
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?