Remember in late 2007 when beekeepers in the USA (and maybe Europe as well) were reporting hundreds of thousands of bees missing? There were no dead bodies, no indication of why they were suddenly disappearing, they were just gone? Well, I watched The Happening by M. Night Shyamalan not long ago and it mentioned the bees disappearing in 2007, so I was wondering what ever happened to the bees? Did they ever find a reason for their disappearing or is it just one of those mysteries that will never be solved?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?