Is the considered a desirable cadence? e.g. In C major you have the V chord concluding a phrase and then a major VI chord beginning the second phrase? this chord might perhaps be followed by a VII, and then before ya kno it ur in the key center of E flat major. How does this work theoretically? Thanks for any responses
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?
- Is East New York really that bad? (Please Help!!!)?
- Need a beekeeper close to Muskogee Ok?
- If all the bees were killed, how would we produce more bibles?
- How are prepackaged raw diets for dogs preserved?
- Another law? If told 2nd like unto 1st? Didn’t another law make Paul feel “wretched” due to “concupiscence”?
- help with girls in talking, approaching, starting a convo?
- EWWWWWW there was this bee flying around and it was so gross looking!!!!!!!?
- I got a beehive, what to do?