Zyrtec specificallyly (cetirizine). From what I gather from the zyrtec website, wikipedia, and the U.S. National Library of Medicine wed site, they only say avoid drinking alcohol because both alcohol and cetirizine can potentially result in drowsiness. Zyrtec has never made me drowsy and moderate amounts of alcohol very rarely do, so I will drink while on Zyrtec. My friend won’t take allergy medication when we drink at a house with cats, and his allergies usually spoil his night. He doesn’t get drowsy on either zyrtec or while drinking either. This is what he said when i tried to explain he didn’t need to worry about side affects he had never experienced. “antihistimines affect your respitory system and alcohol affects antihistimines. the doctors on that show the doctors said not to. that all the proof i need.” He seems to think if he takes zyrtec and has a couple drinks he’s going to stop breathing.
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?