We just bought a house, and I’ve noticed that in my new office, flies, bees, and ants are dying for some mysterious reason. Sometimes before my eyes within an hour of entering the room. I took one partially paralyzed, dying house fly outside, and amazingly, he seemed to come back to life, and eventually flew away. Everyone I tell about this says that I should call someone to check this out. My question is, who do I call? I don’t know anyone who specializes in mysterious insect deaths. Everyone mentions Radon, but as far as I know Radon causes cancer of the long term, it doesn’t kill insects on contact.
- I want to get a pet rat but I am still not sure. Help me ?
- What are some rad 80′s songs-hits.?
- What are some good names for a white or tan female Poodle?
- I have a problem with what seems like tons of moles they are destroying my yard and eating my garden. HELP!?
- can someone give me a detailed summary of this book?
- Bee honest…. Is honey bee puke… or something from the other end?
- How to start a Bloodworm colony?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?