ive been all around the world ive been usa to,the Caribbean, many african countries, india, bangladesh (which i loved). china, japan, the Philippines and a lot more there just a few i have been to and im from Sweden which is the second or maybe first dullest country to live in i have to say. i went to london and stayed there for around 2 weeks an i don’t see how it is as exciting and fun to live as people say it is. i stayed in a cheap hotel in camden because i didn’t come just to stay in an expensive hotel and later went up to newcastle and scotland. people just seem to always bee in a rush and the kids don’t seem to ever play outside they seem to have everything in there homes which i think is the main reason it is so dull. there is a bunch of wannabee gangsters and a bunch of teenagers drinking and smoking you can do activities like rock climbing or shopping but it is expensive like Sweden. i saw all the tourist attractions like buckingham palace or big ben but i mean a person who lives there wont bother ever seeing them, so im thinking from what i have seen it is very dull it. and when people want to do something they seem to say no because of the weather i think its just an excuse but the weather is not that bad maybe its just because im from Sweden. it is a great country very friendly people and i can understand how tourist will like it however the average man in uk i believe wont enjoy it, because there isn’t much to do unless you have a job. this may sound weird but i think technology has sort of made britain a dull place to live because you have everything in your house and there no real sense of community and people just don’t want to do anything. i don’t no maybe im wrong but that’s what i saw and if i have offended anyone im really sorry but i felt i had to express my self
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?
- Is East New York really that bad? (Please Help!!!)?