Not only is a spider not an insect, Spiderman is not an anthropoid!
Two separate sentences here. First sentence. “Spiderman works for Obama.”
Second sentence. “What insects did Bush have working for him?”
It doesn’t say “Spiders and insects.”
I could have just as well asked what vermin, corrupt criminals, horrific monsters or incompetent politicians worked for the Bush White House?
Your answers would be exactly the same.
It doesn’t say “Spiders ARE insects.”
I don’t know if everyone is aware that Marvel Comics came out with an edition that now has Spiderman working with Obama to rid the world of evil.
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?