I am intrigued with the life of Marie Antoinette and I’ve walked Versailles imagining that I was retracing her footsteps. I’ve visited her cell in Paris and in the Place de Concorde trying to imagine the guillotine, the crowds, and the smell of blood. Was she a traitorous queen or a martyred wife and mother?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?
- Please read and rate?
- How to phrase keywords for seo if i contain one word many times?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?