I am a girl scout working on my gold award (but I am still a fresh men so I still have some time) and i had this idea that through this elective cass at my school, mojave river conservation, we could buy or get honey bees donated. Then we as a class would learn how to raise them and what their effects on our environment is. I though it would be really cool to raise honey bees because they are quickly becoming africanized by those african bees also we are already raising tortoises and the tui chub fish (both endangered species) at our school. My dad hasz a bunch of old bee stuff that we could use to collect the honey and then we could sell it to raise money for anymore environment projects that the class wants to do. Also, at our school theres this little mining town that our school has set up and elementary kids from other schools come to our school to tour it along with touring the tortoises and the tui chub fish so this could be another thing they tour when they come to our school. The only problem is that I don’t think my school wants to keep bees on campus considering how many people are allergic to them. We could always put them down by the river where no one would be effected by them, but I havent talked to the principal yet so Im not sure. Does anyone have any ideas of how to help me get this project into my school and if that doesnt work does anyone have any ideas of where else i might be able to do this or does anyone have an other gold award project ideas? (I live in Apple Valley California)
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?
- Please explain the mathematics of the Honeybee genetics mentioned in the following article?
- Andy Milonakis question?
- How much dose it cost to post ads on yahoo?
- what are the best ALL NATURAL lip balms (besides BURT’S BEES) to get kissable lips?
- Traveling between UK and europe?
- what should i feed my one month old GERMAN SHEPARD please no artificial kibble or diet advice something fresH?
- my dog has a strange swelling on one of her pads on the front foot.?