“I just got a new LG Rumor through Sprint…and I’m new to the text messaging with the “typewriter looking” key pad that comes with the phone. Anyway… I’m trying to text message a friend that I won some money at a local casino, and the first word I put in is “Won”. However, I decide to back it out by holding the back button down. Then I rewrite a new phrase using the word won in it, and when I hit the space button after putting the word “won” in, the word won comes up again. Please tell me how to get rid of this word that keeps coming up after I hit the space bar now. Thanks!!!”
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?
- I want to remain pure so I want to know what some of your favorite things are?
- Is the path to Hell really paved with good intentions?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for hobbies?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?