I was lucky to witness a praying mantis laying a ootheca right in my front yard. I also found another ootheca on the same plant.So I have to oothecas but the plant they are on I will die in the fall and i usually throw them away with the leaves.I found 2 praying mantis hanging out in the plants near the oothecas. 1 looks like its missing part of its front arm and the other was eating a bumble bee. What should I do with these oothecas I dont want to kill all those mantis.
- Comedy central presents last night.?
- Question of evolved humanity?
- Arsenal 3-1……………?
- I have doubt regarding search engine optimization, Please let me know the solution?
- Do bees starve when we take their honey?
- How much can i fit in a 8×4’8×5’4 (LxWxH) Trailor?
- What are some random facts?
- I am a beekeeper in Ohio?
- what kind of disease can this be?
- Does non organic grain & vegtables be affected with the dissapearance of bees ?.?