There is a nest of yellow jackets in the foundation of my house. I’ve sprayed it at least three times with bee killer. They are entering through a crack where a concrete slab under one part of the house meets another section that is made of concrete block. The problem is, I’m spraying into the crack but can’t see the nest. Do I have any options besides calling an exterminator? I don’t know where they go once they enter the crack. I suspect the nest is in the cavity inside the cement block.
- I have a problem with what seems like tons of moles they are destroying my yard and eating my garden. HELP!?
- can someone give me a detailed summary of this book?
- Bee honest…. Is honey bee puke… or something from the other end?
- How to start a Bloodworm colony?
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?
- Chapped lips , infection ?