I have a 5 lb,5 month old maltese who is deathly allergic to bee stings.She was recently stung on the lip and within a few minutes went into anaphylactic shock and almost died before I could get her to the vet. I’ve been told that she is too small for a junior epipen. Does anyone know any different? Thanks
- i need a huddling cheer im on a basketball team?
- ? flying Automobiles Bugish Wing Equipt.would you not dare to Dream this future as is expained below.?
- BLOOD TESTS/NEEDLES HELP!?
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?
- Please read and rate?
- How to phrase keywords for seo if i contain one word many times?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?