The last two days I’ve noticed bees dying around my house, even in my house, dying. Yesterday, when I went out to my mailbox I looked down to the ground and was shocked to see hundreds and hundreds of dead bees. They pretty much covered the floor. Some were still alive, among the dead ones, stuggling. I looked around for a beehive but didn’t find one. Now I’m wondering, could it be a natural phenomenan, or did some idiot spray chemicals on my property.
Any input? Have you experienced the same?
- What is the one United States Army cadence the has “I used to drive a cadillac” in it?
- What is the world going to do about white genocide in South Africa?
- Why did evolution make us hate how other people smell?
- Howrse – Riding level 4 answers?
- Why is fraternal polyandry so rare?
- HELP!!! Planing a birthday party and I have to pay per child….?
- Tax Question?
- Can we sustain a bee colony entirely with man-made bee’s food?
- Have u had your first kiss yet?
- What kind of worm is this?