i live in a log cabin, we dont have mice problems. but mostly what gets in our cabin is bees, a spider here and there and scorpions. it is winter, and mostly the bees are gone so are scorpions and spiders. i keep hearing something scratching. and i heard two little bangs. what is it? we dont have squirrel problems either
we dont have termite probs. there are moths tho. could a moth be in my wall? my roof is metal. and when it was in my wall i heard it band the roof.
bang** sorry. right now it is scratching. when i listen it seems like it is scratching or eating the insolation in my walls
- Why isn’t honey organic?
- Should the Vuvuzela be banned?
- Chapped lips , infection ?
- How do I get rid of a bees nest that is hidden in brush?
- Please read and rate?
- How to phrase keywords for seo if i contain one word many times?
- comparison between an ant and a hexbug.?
- how do you tell your friends who think they are real gangsters that they are only wanna bes?
- I need tips on trying to get pregnant?
- Comedy central presents last night.?